Hip and Knee Positioners
Fromm Femur and Tibia Triangles
The Fromm Femur and Tibia Triangles are used for femur and tibia positioning during nailing, repairs and fractures. They have been designed to position and hold the femur and tibia during intramedullary nailing of the tibia, ligament repairs and extremity fractures.
The Innomed Hip and Knee Positioner range also includes:
Stulberg Hip Positioner
- Provides stable positioning of a patient during hip surgery
- Designed to attach directly to the operating table utilising the existing table adaptors
- Storage case included
Stulberg Leg Positioner
- Allows the leg to be manipulated and securely locked in place
- Able to tilt, rotate and flex, or extend the knee
- Extension/flexion adjustments can be made with quick release of the ratchet
Wixon Hip Positioner
- For stable positioning of a patient during total hip and revision surgery
- Designed to be placed on top of the operating table
Contact details for your local sales representative can be accessed here.
We accept orders by phone, fax or email:
Phone: 01443 719 555
Fax: 01443 719 560
We offer a number of different delivery services; for more information please contact the Customer Service team at firstname.lastname@example.org.