Cup X® Acetabular Cup Extraction System
The Cup X® Acetabular Cup Extraction System quickly and precisely removes an acetabular cup with minimal loss of bone. This fully customisable system is available to hire or purchase.
The Innomed Hip Instrument range also includes:
Flexible Osteotome System
- A range of sharp, flexible blades which are well suited for loosening implants from cement or bony ingrowth fixation
- Various blade widths and profiles allow great flexibility to follow the implant contours
- Modular handles made of high impact surgical stainless steel with a quick-coupling positive locking mechanism for ease of use
- Slap hammer threads into the handle and is designed to facilitate blade removal
- Made of stainless steel
- Designed with the option of using a slap hammer for greater adaptability
- Provided with a hammer plate if the additional use of a mallet is desired
Universal Modular Femoral Hip Component Extractors
- Original and anterior approach extractors available
- Designed to clamp on to the taper of a femoral hip stem after the modular head has been removed
Contact details for your local sales representative can be accessed here.
We accept orders by phone, fax or email:
Phone: 01443 719 555
Fax: 01443 719 560
We offer a number of different delivery services; for more information please contact the Customer Service team at firstname.lastname@example.org.